Complex problems can’t be solved alone
Partner Forces provides management consulting services for the homeland security and national security enterprise. We specialize in:
- Project and Program Management
- Project Design and Measurement
- Administrative Support and Technical Writing
- Records Management
- Meeting Support and Facilitation
Strategic Level Support
- Stakeholder Engagement, Outreach, and Facilitation
- Policy Analysis and Development
- Communication Services
- Security and Preparedness Assessment
- Business Process Design and Improvement
- Technology Foraging and Implementation
- Workforce Studies and Analysis
- Organizational Design and Assessment
Our team has experience supporting high visibility projects within the Department of Homeland Security for the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Transportation Security Administration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the U.S. Border Patrol.
As a Woman Owned Small Business, Partner Forces is eligible for sole source awards under the FAR. GSA awarded Partner Forces a Professional Services Schedule (PSS) to make contracting easier for our government clients. We are also teammates with our Partners on various Contract Vehicles, allowing our government clients access to our services.
To learn more about our services, email email@example.com.